Have you heard about Fertility PlanIt! taking place in Los Angeles, CA this weekend (1/12-1/13/13)? It is going to be one of the first consumer shows dedicated to fertility and trying to conceive for all types of families. We are getting pretty excited to check it out! The show is the creation and hard-work of a wide network of supporters of fertility efforts and trying to conceive. The show will not only have exhibitors but a presentation program where speakers in the fertility space will speak about different subjects. I checked the agenda out today and they look very information.
Fertility PlanIt! 2013
Some of the topics:
-Beginners Guide to Infertility: What To Do When You Want To Get Pregnant but Can’t
-Becoming a Single Parent by Choice
-Naturally Fertility Planning
If you don’t have any plans this weekend and feel like taking a quick plane, car or train ride (depending on your location!!), check out Fertility PlanIt! 2013: Los Angeles, CA.
For registration information or further information in general:
- February 28th, 2013| Comments Off on Living in the UK and Trying to Conceive ?
- January 15th, 2013| Comments Off on The Stork on The Balancing Act
- January 14th, 2013| Comments Off on Yes, Timing is Everything when TTC
- December 28th, 2012| Comments Off on 2012 The Ib2C Blog Review
- December 25th, 2012| Comments Off on Happy Holidays To You and Yours