The June issue of Women’s Health Magazine had a small blurb on recent findings with male factor infertility and wi-fi findings. There was a study completed in Fertility and Sterility that took semen samples and studied the effects that Wi-Fi had on them from a laptop. The results showed that after a certain amount of time (I believe four hours), the approximately a quarter of the sample were no longer active! Does your partner place his laptop on his lap often while doing work at home? Have him place it on the coffee table or separate it from his lap with a pillow. Previous studies have shown that heat from laptops can also affect male factor infertility and damage semen quality, so having a laptop cooling fan attached to his laptop can also help!
The Affects of Wi-Fi on Male Factor Infertility
- September 21st, 2017| Comments Off on Can You Improve Your Fertility with Meditation?
- July 20th, 2017| Comments Off on Getting Answers: Tests for Infertility
- July 17th, 2017| Comments Off on Age and Fertility: How Does Age Impact Your Fertility
- August 29th, 2015| Comments Off on A Short List of Trying To Conceive Reads
- July 25th, 2015| Comments Off on ANTIOXIDANTS FROM SUMMER FRUITS – RECIPES INCLUDED